Downgrade iOS 8.4.1 to iOS 8.4 and jailbreak with Taig 2.4.3
Apple has released the iOS 8.4.1 as an improved iOS version with Apple music. And with this you are not able to jailbreak with Taig Windows or Mac version. Therefore you may behold to downgrade back to previous iOS 8.4 to revise to a jailbroken device. So as Apple stopped singing iOS 8.3 you can return to iOS 8.4 only. And also this too will disposal during next few weeks. Therefore don’t waste your time any more without downgrading immediately. So then you can try same Cydia tweaks on your devices which you used before. And wait until we report you about the jailbreak release shortly. Here is the procedure to downgrade iOS 8.4.1.
Procedure of Downgrade:
- The downgrade is not a recommended procedure by Apple. Therefore this has to peruse carefully and at your own risk.
- Have a back up of your device with iCloud or iTunes.
- Turn off the feature Find My iPhone.
- Plug the device to the computer.
- Download the firmware file of iOS 8.4 on your computer.
- Hold option key if you are a Mac user and shift key for Windows users. And while you click this you have to click Check for Update option at the same time. With this you will get a restore message but you have to ignore it as it can ruffle the process.
- So then select the ipsw file you download before.
- When iTunes will detect, you have to give the command of update.
- So after that it will position the device to iOS 8.4 automatically.
- After entire process the device will reboot. When you will see Slide to upgrade enter the pass code and finish it.
This is the most famous way to downgrade as it has another uneasy way. I propose you to follow this way as the easiest way.
Now you are able to jailbreak your device again. So try Taig 2.4.3 Windows version on your Windows PC and Taig 1.1.0 Mac version. As you already know Taig is an easy way to jailbreak. And those are the only tools to jailbreak iOS 8.4 – iOS 8.1.3 devices. But hope you to report about iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak tool soon.