Install and Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 with Pangu Windows version and Taig Mac mac version
No need to worry about jailbreaking devices running iOS 8.4.1. Because Pangu has confirmed that they will release their next jailbreak on this. Therefore it is better to install this on your device and be ready to jailbreak soon after you received the jailbreak tool. Pangu was the master of the Jailbreak tool for iOS 8. But when they tried to release the tool for iOS 8.3 Taig draw it to them and jailbreak all iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 devices and also invent their first jailbreak tool for Mac users. But most probably this will be a Pangu jailbreak tool. And as rumors mentioned this time you will be able to download Cydia while you are jailbreaking with newest Pangu tool.
Taig Mac jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1:
Most sources reported about Taig on iOS 8.4.1when Pangu draw the Windows tool. Which means when Pangu will release the Windows jailbreak tool Taig will stand on iOS 8.4.1 with their Mac tool. Therefore we will be able to download Cydia soon on our devices running iOS 8.4.1. The Taig tool will release under the version 1.2 or 2.0.
The devices are,
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
Install iOS 8.4.1 on your device as follows.
- Before you start the first step, remember to backup the iTunes library of your device.
- Link the device to the computer and then click on the “Check for update” option.
- So as usually it will install automatically after the download.
- Now you have to click the download and update option after you see the message of new update available.
- So then click the “Check for update” option while holding the Option key if your computer is a Mac or Shift key for if your computer is a Windows.
- Finally click the Update > Next and then agree terms and conditions and complete the process.
- After that the device will reboot and then setup it using instructions.
Anyhow keep the installed device of iOS 8.4.1 until you reach the jailbreak tool. And stay with us to recapture all news about your iDevice.