Install iOS 8.4.1 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod
Apple has just released iOS 8.4.1 as the barrier of iOS 9 for jailbreakers. With this you are not able to use Taig or PP tools any more. This is an unexpected interim version between iOS 8.4 and iOS 9. Therefore again we are having an unjailbroken version to upgrade with. The thing is this had only two beta versions. And also releases soon after few weeks of its first beta under the build number 12H321. Anyhow all jailbreak enthusiasm users must stay away from this as we still don’t know about the jailbreak tool. But Taig, Keen team and some other jailbreak teams too had their attention on the jailbreak of iOS 9. So now they must jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 before that.
Devices of iOS 8.4.1:
By the way if you are looking the compatible of iOS 8.4.1 with your device here is the list.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
So even you are using the contemporary iPod touch 6 G, can upgrade with the newest iOS 8.4.1. And also we will lucky enough to receive the iPhone 6 too to work with this version.
How to install iOS 8.4.1:
This is the first version included the enhancements of Apple music after iOS 8.4. If you need to upgrade and wont jailbreak this in future just get this through OTA unless download as the usual way. The steps to download as follow.
- Backup the iTunes library of your device as usually you do.
- And then connect the device to the computer and tap the “Check for Update”.
- The iOS 8.4.1 will download and will install automatically on your device.
- When the message of new update available, tap the download and update button.
- Click “Check for update” button while you holding option key for Mac and shift key for Windows users.
- Tap the update button.
- Then tap the “Next” button and agree terms and conditions.
- After complete the installation let the device reboot.
- So then go through the instructions and setup the device.