How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3 Using TaiG v2.0
This is the great opportunity to all cydia lovers. iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool just released by TaiG for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. TaiG updated their TaiG jailbreak tools into TaiG v2.0 for cydia download iOS 8.3. in nearly day the team of Pangu could confirmed their iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool’s release date as on July. But currently TaiG overtake Pangu with updating TaiG jailbreak. TaiG is the untethered and 100% secure jailbreak tool. TaiG v2.0 jailbreak is compatible following devices,
- iPhone 6, 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s,
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5G
TaiG is the winner of the iOS 8.3 jailbreak game among the number of jailbreak hacking groups. The latet TaiG v2.0 jailbreak support to iOS 8.3 through iOS 8.1.3 and is windows only. This is the complete review for iOS 8.3 jailbreak. follow us.
Beforehand to begin TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak
- Take full device backup using iTunes and iCloud. The backup will help you to when your device crashes and damages.
- Disable Find my iPhone. Go through the Settings app to change configuration. Navigate to the Settings app and enter to the “Find my iPhone feature” through the “General”. Then return it to turn off mode.
- Turn off Device Passcode or Touch ID option. The option is also can change across the Settings app. Go to the Settings and click “General” and then enter to the “Passcode or Touch ID”. Disable it.
- Don’t forget return to enable mode of Device Airplane mode.
- You must disable all anti virus programs which are pre- installed on your device system for system secure, because some virus guards detect jailbreak tools as virus. After that virus guard will block entrance of jailbreak tool.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 with TaiG v2.0 jailbreak | Step Guide
- Download TaiG v2.0 jailbreak tool (Please be careful to downloading. Don’t download incorrect TaiG jailbreak versions, because often incorrect version will make any harm on your device system)
- Make connectivity between iDevice and your computer ( computer must be windows OS. Because TaiG is running on windows OS )
- Expand TaiG downloaded file on your computer home screen. TaiG will start to detect your device mechanically so need to stay few minute to complete that work.
- Then put tick and uncheck “3k Assitant” option from the jailbreak window and click “Start”.
- Jailbreak progress bar will start to fill on your device screen.
- After complete the filling the users can find out cydia icon on your idevice home screen menu. Cydia is the main result of the jailbreak. If you can find out cydia it means jailbreak is successful.
Jailbreak iOS 8.3 Video proof
Use the tool at your own risk. If your idevice stuck while the process then disconnect both of your device and restart the process. Then you can fix errors properly. We expect to update with iOS 8.3 cydia tweaks. Stay with us.