iOS 8.4.1 Taig jailbreak Mac version
If you are waiting to get news about jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1 it is the time as Pangu confirmed their new tool last Friday. So the security conference of 2015 was a great occasion as we could know that the Apple’s barrier of iOS 9 can be jailbroken soon. Anyhow now we are looking for a Mac jailbreak tool for this too. For this Taig will arise again to get back their prestige. So most sources has mentioned the next jailbreak tool for Mac will release under the transcript 1.2 or 2.0. Therefore it is better to ready to jailbreak our device with a Taig Mac tool as follow. So then you will be able to follow these soon after the launch of their tool.
But as we cannot anticipate accurately may be the Windows tool too will be a Taig’s, as the way they draw the iOS 8.3 from Pangu. So just stay with us by concerning about new jailbreak tools. By the way here are the intelligence of expected Taig Mac tool on iOS 8.4.1.
Device of iOS 8.4.1:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1?
- Seek to download Taig jailbreak newest version for Mac users and download it on your PC.
- So just as the previous version move Taig dmg to Applications folder.
- Then open it again.
- So the detection will start and will appear a screen with Cydia and 3K assistant check boxes. Just deselect 3K assistant and start the process with the “Start” button below.
- Then after entire the “Jailbreak Succeeded” message of a Taig screen will appear on the screen.
- And also as the next usual activity the device will reboot.
- So you have to check for the icon of Cydia on your home screen and launch it.
- But to start the process accurately you will be able to disable pass code and the feature “Find My iPhone” too.