iOS 8.4.1 Pangu jailbreak
It is time to announce you to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 with Pangu Windows version. Because they have confirmed their next jailbreak tool on iOS 8.4.1 at the security conference held on last Friday. Therefore let’s upgrade our iPhone, iPod and iPad with iOS 8.4.1 to jailbreak with Pangu and reach the Cydia. Pangu was the one who was to release iOS 8.3 jailbreak too. But Taig stand before them and draw all the jailbreak possibility of iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 for Mac and Windows version too. By the way now it is time to jailbreak new iOS arrival. So it Pangu will be first to release this version Taig will eager to release Mac version. Any how these will be the most important components of Pangu jailbreak.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 8.4.1:
To jailbreak your device with Pangu the install must of iOS 8.4.1 must be a formal install as you cannot jailbreak your device after install as an OTA.
- As I mentioned before this tool will be only for Windows users. Therefore download Pangu jailbreak on your Windows PC.
- Update the iTunes with the latest update and backup the device with it.
- Turn off your pass code and Find My iPhone feature from settings.
- You have to right click and select the option “Run as administrator” from the list.
- Now you have to uncheck the box which will appear on the left of the next screen.
- And then start the jailbreak process by tapping on the “Jailbreak” button in the middle of the same screen.
- The progress will show on your screen.
- The App of Pangu will appear on your device to let you know that your device is jailbroken.
Anyhow now you can download Cydia on your device by following steps accurately. And may be this time the jailbreak tool will include Cydia to download while the jailbreak process.