Tag: Battery Life Drain
As the current latest prime iOS version, iOS 8.4.1 is the upcoming attractive operating system for all iOS users around the world. Some of them are waiting to reach the jailbreak tool and also some are waiting to welcome iOS 9. Anyhow until you reach any other new release, it is better to keep this as the best. Therefore use all the facilities which included to this to be amendable for users.
Devices of iOS 8.4.1 are,
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
Anyhow the Battery Life Drain is an issue of iOS 8.4.1 for all users, when it starts to use it on the devices after upgrading. From here no need to worry about that as we are going to give some tips to ignore it. As you are not able to downgrade to iOS 8.4, from here this is the best way to make the issue. Follow one of these by selecting according to your iDevice issue.
Hard Reboot the device.
- Hold the Power and the Home buttons of your device at the same time, until it turns off. Then it will restarts itself and let go of the buttons while you see the Logo on the device screen.
Reset all the settings of the device.
- When you reset the settings your device will return to the factory default. So now go to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.
Clean or Restore iOS 8.4.1.
- If you installed this through the OTA it will make such kind of issues. Therefore restore iOS 8.4.1 using iTunes.
- So capture the firmware file of iOS 8.4.1 to download it on your device.
- After connect the device to the PC and launch iTunes. Then hold the Shift or Option key and after that the Restore key.
- Finally select the firmware file and start the restore process.
Anyhow if you are unable to correct the issue that means it occurred from hardware. Unless, surely the issue will solve by using one of above.