Taig jailbreak iOS 8.3
Taig could release iOS 8.3 jailbreak before Pangu. But it seems there is a complication of the process. Because most users denounced Taig jailbreak 2.0 is not possible and during the process it gets cramped. Therefore Taig is going to release another two jailbreak tool as Taig 2.1.0 for Cydia substrate and Taig 2.1.1 to jailbreak iOS 8.3. to download Cydia. Even it can be download Taig has announced that you have to jailbreak it at your own risk. Because still it’s not releases officially. So if it is ok you are able to download Taig 2.1.0 and Taig 2.1.1 to jailbreak and examine.
Anyhow for Taig 2.0 error messages have some resolutions. So you can fix them to check whether it will jailbreak or not. And also if you need to try with Taig 2.1.0 or the other, following instructions will essential.
By the way rumors mentioned another jailbreak version will arrive as Taig 2.1.2. They say that it will be the best option for all these. As it won’t assure any other steps and will relief jailbreak iOS 8.3 without any doubt. Anyway for all these we have to wait for Taig.
As usual remember to use a Windows PC as you cannot use Macor other. And make sure to have backup with iTunes before start the process.
- Download Taig 2.1.1.
- Disable both Find My iPhone feature and pass codes of your device.
- Connect you’re the device to computer using USB cable.
- Then click “Run as administrator” to start. Wait for awhile until Taig detect your device.
- When the selections will appear on your screen, choose Cydia check box turn on and the other turn off.
- Then tap on the “Start” button.
- After the process of Taig it will reboot automatically and the Cydia icon will appear on your screen.
- So to download Cydia, you only have to launch it.
To upgrade unto iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3 your devices must be following.
- iPhone 6plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini.
- iPod touch 5G.