Taig 2.5.1 to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
As Apple released iOS 8.4.1, jailbreak enthusiasm users are looking for a jailbreak tool. But you don’t need to worry as rumors reported about the jailbreak iOS 8.4.1. The team that represented is Taig to release their 2.5.1 jailbreak tool for this. This will be a great opportunity as we can jailbreak all the iOS versions before we reach iOS 9 major version. Because iOS 8.4.1 is the only barrier to make iOS 9 a jailbroken. And as Taig could jailbreak iOS 8.4 – iOS 8.3.1 with their latest jailbreak tools to get Cydia 1.1.23 the latest update may be the Cydia too will make the version advanced on this too.
Install iOS 8.4.1:
By the way until that keep your jailbroken device if you are a jailbreak enthusiasm user and doesn’t like to use a device without jailbreaking keep the current jailbroken devices without upgrading to iOS 8.4.1. But if it is ok you are able to upgrade the device and wait for the Taig 2.5.1 jailbreak tool. And you better remember to install this through the formal method as you cannot jailbreak if you are installing through OTA. The list of compatible devices is same to iOS 8.4.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
So the iPod touch 6 too can install to iOS 8.4.1 and will be able to jailbreak with Taig 2.5.1 too.
Jailbreak steps of Taig 2.5.1:
When the jailbreak tool will arrive you will have to follow these steps.
- Download Taig 2.5.1.
- Right click on the Taig exe and run it through “As administrator” option.
- Select Cydia and deselect the 3K assistant check boxes of the selection screen.
- And click on the Start button you will see on the same screen.
- So the “Jailbreak Succeeded” message will manifest on your screen after the process.
- And then the device will reboot.
- So You only have to find the Cydia icon from your home screen and launch it.