Taig jailbreak v1.1.0 for Mac users
As you already know you are able to jailbreak iOS 8.4 – iOS 8.1.3 running devices with two newest jailbreak tools. But Taig has released another jailbreak tool for Mac users to jailbreak their devices directly without a virtual computer. It has two versions as 1.0 and 1.1.0. Therefore it is better to jailbreak your device with the resent version 1.1.0. But this is only for Mac users. Windows users have to use 2.4.3 version. By the way you are able to download Cydia simply on your iPhone, iPad and iPod with your Mac as the normal way.
The compatible devices of the jailbreak tool are,
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
If you are using the newest iPod touch 6 you too can try Taig Mac version on your device. According to rumors the iPhone 7 as the next considerable iDevice of Apple will stretch the list of devices after release the jailbreak of iOS 9. By the way lest jailbreak your device with Taig Mac v1.1.0 as follows. And while the process you are able to download Cydia too.
Taig jailbreak v1.1.0:
- Download Taig 1.1.0 as the latest jailbreak tool.
- Combine the device to the computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Tap two times on the Taig dmg and move to the Applications folder.
- Then you have to right click on it and “Open” and again tap on it and “Open”.
- After few seconds of detection it will show you a screen with two options. So just select the Cydia 1.1.23 and “Start” button.
- So when Taig complete the process automatically you will see “Jailbreak Succeeded” message on your screen.
- Just wait for your device to reboot automatically.
- Finally find out the icon of Cydia from your home screen.
- Just tap on it and launch now.
Before start the procedure have a backup of the device using iTunes. And disable pass code, “Find My iPhone” and iTunes too. Otherwise Taig may not work on your device.