Downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4 and jailbreak with Taig 2.4.3
According to sources Apple is no longer singing on iOS 8.3. Therefore iOS users cannot downgrade their devices to iOS 8.3. Therefore if you still not upgrade the device to iOS 8.4 or the upper beta versions of iOS 8.4.1 and iOS 9 think once-over as you cannot return to iOS 8.3. But you are able to downgrade to iOS 8.4 from iOS 9 beta versions. Therefore you don’t need to worry about downgrading. Let’s see how top downgrade your device from iOS 9 beta version to iOS 8.4. As we still haven’t any jailbreak tool for iOS 9 this will be very useful for jailbreak interested users.
Downgrade procedure to iOS 8.4 form iOS 9 or iOS 8.4.1:
- As the first step your iTunes must launch on your PC and click restore from the iTunes popup.
- Then you have to confirm by click on the “Restore and Update”.
- Click the Software Updater button of the iOS 8.4.
- Finally agree terms and conditions to fulfill the process.
So now your device is working on iOS 8.4. If you need to jailbreak use Taig as a Mac or Windows version. Because now Taig has two jailbreak tools as 2.4.3 and 1.1.0 for Mac users. So follow these steps which will lead you to download Cydia with Taig Windows version on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
How to Download Cydia?
- Download Taig 2.4.3.
- Now you have to right click and run the program through “Run as administrator”.
- So Taig will take some time to detect the device and you will have to select the Cydia 1.1.23 check box and deselect the other.
- Then tap the start button below two of those selections.
- So the process will complete and you just have to wait until you see “Jailbreak Succeeded” alert of your screen.
- And then let it reboot automatically.
- So the Cydia icon will appear on your home screen.
- You just tap on it and launch on your device.
But before you start this disable pass code, touch ID and “Find My iPhone” feature are must. Unless Taig won’t detect your device and you will not able to jailbreak.