How to jailbreak iPhone 6 plus with Taig 2.4.3?
iPhone 6 plus is the current advanced iPhone launched from Apple last year. Therefore most users are looking to jailbreak their iPhone 6 plus to get Cydia to make it more and more advance than it is. If you are one of them here is the way to jailbreak your device simply using Taig tools. But if you install iOS 8.4.1 on your device the possibility has been moved. Because even you cannot downgrade your device to iOS 8.4 now. You will have to wait for a jailbreak tool on iOS 8.4.1 soon.
By the way if this is for users who are still on iOS 8.4 – iOS 8.1.3. You are able to jailbreak your device using Taig 2.4.3 on your Windows PC. If you are a user you have to get 1.1.0. Following list fill help you to get to know about other compatible device of these tools.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
Procedure of Jailbreak:
- Download Taig 2.4.3 Windows tool.
- Right click on the Taig file and you have to select the “Run as administrator” option to run the program.
- Select the Cydia 1.1.23 and 3K assistant check boxes on the next screen.
- And tap the button on the below to Start the process.
- Jailbreak Succeeded alert will appear on the screen to let you know that the process is over.
- But just wait ant let it reboot without doing anything.
- When it turns on you have to see whether the icon of Cydia is appear on your home screen or not. And tap on it to launch.
Anyhow before you start anything just close the Touch ID, Pass code and the feature Find My iPhone to make the process clear.
Now your iPhone 6 plus is a jailbroken device which can use with Cydia. Get all the tweaks you wish to add on your device from the list. And we will report you to install iOS 8.4.1 when a jailbreak team released the jailbreak tool of its.