Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with Taig v2.3.0
Now you are able to jailbreak your iOS 8.4 with Taig 2.3 that latest version with the Cydia substrate. As the main aim of jailbreaking you can download the updated version of Cydia with this. So use Taig v2.3 unethered jailbreak to get the latest update. It is great to achieve new jailbreak versions to reach Cydia 1.1.19 as the latest update. So download Cydia on your iOS 8.4. And if your device is already jailbroken you just have to update your devise with Taig 8.1.3-8.× untether via Taig or 3K source. This means you don’t need to jailbreak your device another time. Because you can just update your device with the new.
With this your device will be advanced than previous. If you couldn’t jailbreak your device with the former Tagi jailbreak tools for iOS 8.4, now you can jailbreak and download Cydia as the latest update.
As usually compatible devices are as follows.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch
Ho to jailbreak with Taig v2.3:
- Back up your device with ITunes. Taig has mentioned it especially because this new tool has its own characteristics.
- And if you will see a message “Storage Almost full”, which means you have to run Cydia.
- Start the jailbreak process as follows.
- Download the latest Taig v2.3 on your PC.
- Disable both Find my iPhone feature and pass code of your device.
- Connect your device with the Windows running computer.
- Then right click and tap on the Taig exe and run the program by taping on the “Run as administrator”.
- After few seconds you will see the selections.
- So you have to select Cydia 1.1.19 check box and deselect the other.
- Then tap on the Start button.
- You will see the message “Jailbreak succeeded” after the process.
- So get the latest Cydia update by taping on the icon to launch it in your device.
- If your process will fail you have turn off Wi-Fi or use Taig pro and again try to jailbreak.