Taig jailbreak for iPod touch 6th Generation
iPod touch 6th Generation, is the newest iDevice of Apple released last week. It is the only iPod of Apple running iOS operating system. Also it is updated with novel colors and 128 GB storage option. Anyhow As you know it is the most advanced iPod touch of the series. So all the jailbreak enthusiasm users were gather arount to get to know whether it can be jailbreak or not? The answer was yes. Even though it was released after jailbreak iOS 8.4 this too could jailbreak with the tools. So the list of compatible devices of iOS 8.4 too stretched with this. By the way let’s see how to jailbreak iPod touch 6th Generation with Taig the Windows only jailbreak tool.
But if you are a Mac user it will be easy for you to use PP jailbreak Mac version. Otherwise you will have to compile a virtual computer with Taig jailbreak.
These are the other compatible devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
Process of iPod touch jailbreak:
- Download Taig jailbreak 2.4.3 as the latest advanced jailbreak version for iOS 8.4.
- Use your USB cable to link both device and the computer.
- Right click on the Taig exe file and run the program by “Run as administrator”.
- Select the Cydia 1.1.23 and deselect the 3K Assistant option.
- And then tap on the “Start” button.
- So after the process you can see the “Jailbreak Succeeded” alert on the screen.
- Let your device reboot.
- Then find the icon of Cydia from the home screen.
- Finally launch it by tap on the iCon.
But before you start the process you must have a backup of your device. And disable Pass codes, Touch ID and the Find My iPhone feature too. Otherwise the process cannot work properly on your device. Anyhow when iOS 8.4.1 and iOS 9 will release you are able to upgrade your iPod with them. Therefore to get the latest updates be with us.